Monday, February 21, 2011

Remember when black nail polish was tacky?

Sorry, unless you are a middle school student, Elivra, Morticia Addams, a Dungeons and Dragons fanatic, a goth loner or a bored junkie (at least that's what I saw on Celebrity Rehab), black nail polish isn't fashionable.


Can I get an amen from Tim Gunn? Likely not.


A little black dress belongs in every woman's wardrobe, but a bottle of black nail polish should only be used to repair scuffed accessories, car dents, scratched appliances and the like. Chipped nail polish looks bad in any color, but black polish looks as bad as broken teeth. Well, that's extreme, but you get the point.

Ok, maybe you think I should have something better to do than obssess about nail polish and I would agree, but that's what happens when I get writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment