Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Pilot Season for One and ALL

Blair went home to Cali last week and Marquel is moving out to LA shortly, just in time for pilot season so it could be a chance for her to get some work immediately. Blair is quickly editing a pilot she and a friend wrote, directed and shot last month and they already have interest! After seeing some recent movie trailers I noticed an emerging trend, so I think they've got something.
Being The Film Mom, I just learned a new term, Momanger or Mom/Manager and while I find it cute... is that what Dina Lohan is? My kids have not expressed ANY interest in having me interfere with their developing entertainment opportunities and quite frankly, being their mom is job. I get last minute calls to locate resources, send electronic files, transport vehicles, run errands, find, sew and ship props, read, review scripts/films, fund raise/send money, P.R. (aka family newsletter) and plan family activities. It's never a dull moment and that's what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment